Do you have strong communication and administrative skills and are seeking to support an invaluable cause in 2018? Perhaps you're a skilled bookkeeper or have a panache for public service in the areas of mental and/or reproductive health. Can you spare 6-15 flexible hours per week?
If any of these sound like you, we want you for our team! Complete the form below and a team member will get in touch with you ASAP. Feel free to comment below with any questions or contact us here for further assistance with your application.
Volunteering with Gia Allemand Foundation has it's benefits! Some benefits include:
- Invaluable contribution to the mental health and PMDD communities
- Opportunity for internship credit hours*
- Gained experience in nonprofit work and community service
- Gained experience in marketing, communications, and more
- Complimentary registration to the PMDD Annual Conference
- Discounted tuition through Southern New Hampshire University*
- Flexible hours and ability to work from anywhere
- and more!
* where available and permitted by law