Dianabol is one of the easiest anabolic steroids to use.
Else, it can be your worst nightmare come true.
- Rather than gaining quality muscle in fact you will bloat like a water-filled balloon.
- Your blood pressure levels will skyrocket; your liver values will go haywire.
- That dream, chiseled jawline will be replaced by a round, moon face.
Your testosterone production will shut down.
Ah, you can also possibly get gyno.
Now, that we’ve listed all the things that can potentially go wrong with your maiden Dianabol cycle, here’s a guide that shows you how to avoid these things and how to bulk clean with Dianabol.
What is Dianabol?
Dianabol is America’s very own answer to the roid-fueled frenzy triggered by the Soviet Union in the early 1950s.
- It is an oral anabolic steroid. It was created solely for the purpose of performance enhancement.
When Dr. John Ziegler, a US physician learnt about the USSR’s anabolic steroid program, he redesigned the Testosterone hormone to reduce its androgenicity, increase its anabolic traits and to create an easier delivery method.
- The result was Methandrostenolone, a structurally modified form of testosterone that was first created by Cipla under the brand name Dianabol.
Almost overnight, Dianabol became a raging success and a lot of the early day bodybuilders relied on it for their peak season bulks.
Despite Insulin and GH making a foray into modern day bodybuilding, Dianabol is an infallible choice specially when it comes to quick bulks.
How does Dianabol work?
Dianabol has all the classic traits of Testosterone, albeit in an amplified manner.
It boosts the production of RBC in the body which in turn improves oxygenation, boosting your workout capability by miles.
Most users who start a Dianabol cycle will cruise past their previous best lifts in less than a week. The weights will continue to get lighter as the days progress.
- The sudden surge in strength is followed by a massive increase in Nitric Oxide which is a precursor to Nitrogen.
- The Nitrogen retention and glycogen boost will let you pile on a huge amount of mass in very little time.
- Many first time users end up gaining more than 20 lbs. in a 6-8-week cycle, making it one of the most powerful bulking compounds in the world, rivalled only by Anadrol.
But therein lies some of the problems associated with the steroid. If you do not control the water retention, your gains can be very watery and puffy.
Not the ideal type of body that most people seek.
Prevent bloating on Dbol?
Dianabol is one of the fastest aromatizing anabolic compounds. It will aromatize readily to Estradiol which will cause your Estrogen levels to spike. Controlling your estrogen levels is probably the easiest and safest way to prevent the bloat while on Dianabol.
You can do this either with an Aromatase Inhibitor that prevents the aromatase enzyme from converting Dianabol into Estrogen or with a Selective Estrogenic Receptor Modulator, that will minimize the binding of estrogen to estrogen receptors and prevent estrogenic side effects.
Reduce sodium levels
A lot of users also use ancillary supplements and drugs, as well as modify their diets to reduce sodium levels and to curb calories.
This doesn’t mean that you need to eat in a calorie deficit. What you need to understand is that it is one of the strongest bulking compounds. You don’t need to overeat beyond your maintenance to make good gains.
In the end, a combination of things usually works best rather than just trying one thing to control the bloat.
It will take some amount of trial and error before you discover a working way that helps you minimize the bloat on Dianabol.
Right dosage for Dianabol?
That depends on your previous experience with Dianabol and the goals from your cycle.
In most cases, even a low dose like 15mg/day can produce decent results for the first-timer.
- This will greatly reduce your risk of side effects, as well as allow you to understand how your body reacts to the compound.
If you can tolerate 15mg/day, bump it up to 25mg/day for your second cycle, or for the second half of the same cycle.
- Only if you can tolerate this dose, consider bumping it up further in future cycles.
- 50mg/day should be as far as what you should go. That’s a seriously high dose and there’s no need to go any further unless you are competing.
Only hardcore bodybuilders usually use 75 to 100mg/day.
How to use Dianabol?
Despite all conventional knowledge that warns against using Dbol solo, people are going to do it anyway. So here goes.
Using Dianabol only:
This is the least productive way of using Dianabol and while it may get you results, you will most likely lose up to 75% of the gains you make, in the few weeks after your cycle. Start with a low dose and gradually up it only if you don’t experience side effects. Watch out for signs of testosterone shut down. This is when you begin to feel like shit. Hang in there and complete the cycle. Start a PCT so that your body can bounce back and you can retain some of the gains that you made. Learn from the cycle and don’t repeat it again.
Dianabol with Testosterone:
This is the gold standard for bulking stacks. Dbol is used as the kick starter steroid during the first 6-weeks of the cycle. By the time the Dianabol cycle ends, Testosterone levels will have saturated in your body and you should be feeling the effects of high test. Not only can you make some great gains, you can also retain most of the gains for months after you come off it.
Dianabol for cutting:
In all the years that we’ve used AAS, we have hardly come across anyone who uses Dianabol during a cut. The amount of water and fat that you can gain on the compound makes it pretty useless for a cut. But if you are using other compounds that minimize water gains, like Winstrol or Trenbolone, then you can use a low dose of Dianabol as a kick-starter for your cutting cycle.
When not to use Dbol
If you have high blood pressure, an unhealthy amount of body fat or some preexisting liver ailment, do not use Dianabol.
Strength and Stamina Enhancement